Hello, I am Nathan Koengeter, MBA, a Data Integration Analyst (Data Analyst/Business Analyst) at Towers Watson Exchange Solutions
Nathan Koengeter is a skilled DATA ANALYST/BUSINESS ANALYST focused on managing successful projects and the implementation and ongoing support of high-profile, Fortune 500 clients. Works with customers’ staff to determine business needs and data correlations to ensure successful system migration and ongoing operations.
Serves as a Data Integration Analyst managing client eligibility data, focused on optimization strategies to load client data for 250,000 households and 80+ high-profile clients, including Honeywell, Union Pacific, Kellogg’s, Culligan and the State of Louisiana, sharing participant information with Benefit Advisors.
Nathan Koengeter is a member of a team which improved organizational and departmental productivity by automating processes and enhancing tools, systems and a database interface, resulting in a 600% increase in clientele.
· Consultative Services
· Client Implementation
· Data Management
· Process Enhancement
· Issue Resolution
· Research & Data Analysis
Nathan Koengeter's Background
Nathan Koengeter's Experience
Data Integration Analyst (Data Analyst/Business Analyst) at Towers Watson Exchange Solutions
August 2009 - Present | Salt Lake City, UT
· Key contact for numerous Fortune 500 clients, managing over 250,000 participant records.
· Partners with data vendors as well as clients’ Business Analysts and Benefits Administration Representatives to comply with internal data formatting standards and system requirements.
· Manages data requirements through analysis, correlation and negotiation with client staff. Administers a large volume of eligibility data for clients.
· Trains new data analysts drawing on experience as the senior client data services team member.
· Increases revenue and client retention by effectively loading participant eligibility data into a database, enhancing sales conversion rates.
· Improves data processes by testing, implementing and documenting system enhancements.
· Member of a team which improved organizational and departmental productivity by automating processes and enhancing tools, systems and a database interface, resulting in a 600% increase in clientele.
Technical Account Manager at Survey Sampling International (Opinionology)
January 2008 - May 2009 | Orem, UT
· Selected to direct primary activities for FedEx Office and other large corporate accounts, yielding over $1 million in annual revenue.
· Captured new business with Majestic Research generating $200,000 in revenue by developing and administering numerous customer satisfaction tracking studies.
· Enhanced business growth and increased client revenue by forging consultative relationships.
· Partnered with clients to proactively solve problems and expedite payment.
· Served as primary client contact responsible for generating bids, gathering project specifications, resolving issues and operationalizing projects from inception to completion.
· Generated new business by bidding on client projects.
· Increased efficiencies and service quality by developing interdepartmental lines of communication.
Market Research Analyst at Cicero Group (Progrexion Research)
March 2007 - January 2008 | Salt Lake City, UT
· Improved operations for Centex Homes, Linksys, DeVry University and other major corporations by providing innovative business solutions yielded from consumer preferences and insight.
· Designed and programmed surveys, tabulated and analyzed data, developed client presentations and ensured quality through extensive review of copy and visuals.
Compliance Test Technician (Contractor) at Nokia Mobile Phones
August 2005 - November 2006 | San Diego, CA
· Enhanced productivity and decision making for global test managers and engineers through detailed, accurate compliance reports.
Strategic Planning Analyst & Account Associate at Doner Advertising
August 2003 - November 2004 | Detroit, MI
· Optimized management’s decision making by providing targeted, detailed reports on client/customer needs and buying trends.
· Generated accurate project cost estimates for large scale, strategic planning projects.
· Improved brand positioning through coordination of qualitative and quantitative research projects.
· Managed print execution in the Midwest region for the U.S. Cellular integrated marketing communications plan.
Nathan Koengeter's Education
Westminster College - Gore School of Business, Salt Lake City, Utah
2009 – 2011
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Concentration: Business Administration, General Studies
Activities: GPA: 3.6
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
2001 – 2003
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Concentration: Marketing Communications
Activities: Internship, 2003: Served as a research intern in New York City with a leading global ad agency, BBDO Worldwide, which is an integral part of the Omnicom Group.
Nathan Koengeter's Interests & Activities
New technologies, data analysis/business analysis, traveling, running/cardio.